- Number Patches 1, 2, 3, and 4
- 100% polyester velour and faux fur
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Self-fabric ties at back of neck
- Printed THING" on front in white circle
- Interchangeable felt numbers attach w/ hook & loop fastener
- Faux fur wig has elastic & hook/loop size adjustment band at back
- NOTE: Includes ONE jumpsuit
- Wig can be stuffed with tissue if desired, for fullness
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free hands
How amped up are your mischief levels these days? Is April first your favorite day? Is it your partner and friends least favorite day? Well, sounds like you're living life right! You're just the type to fly a kite in a house while some kids worry about their mother coming home to absolute mayhem and a human-size cat in a top hat. Let them worry, a little mischief makes life more interesting.
Your friends have grown wise to your troublemaking. They know not to leave their MP3 player in your hands or they might get it back on to have all of their albums labeled "Best of Boys to Men". They know exactly who to call when they look outside to see their yard is full of pink flamingos. Strangers delight you because they haven't learned your tricks yet. It's a lovely thing when you get everyone to look up at nothing just because you're looking up there with interest. Hey, your trouble making won't hurt anyone and if you can stop yourself from giggling, no one needs to know that they've been tricked!
There's no better costume for troublemakers than this Thing costume. Choose one of the included numbers. One, two, three, and four are included and stick to the white circle with hook and eye strips. Partner up with one to three friends that are on your level. You'll be ready to shake things up in the red jumpsuit and the electric blue wig. So, go crazy but just remember to clean up after it all. That's the Dr. Suess way!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review