- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit with front zipper, zipper cover at neck
- Printed details all-over costume
- Plastic mask has elastic band
- Stretch knit gloves has printed design at top
- Exclusively, made by us!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
A Crash Course in Cool
You’re a good driver, right? No major incidents on your record. Your insurance premium is low. You keep to the speed limit, use your turn signals, and never, ever, think a yellow light means speed up through the intersection right? Of course you don’t! Safety is the best policy, obviously. We would never advise otherwise. But…if you do have that itch, that little drive to be a little more risky when you’re behind the wheel, throw on this Crash Test Dummy Costume and show people that you know exactly what colliding headlong into a wall at 40 miles-an-hour is like.
Or, you know, watch a bunch of videos and commercials about the day-to-day activities of crash test dummies. Either way, you’ll feel the thrill of high-speed impact when you zip yourself into this jumpsuit that resembles the one the major car manufacturers use in their Crash Test Dummy simulations. Just remember: your limbs can’t be popped back on, so don’t go out crashing test cars for real!
You'll nail you hilarious look in this exclusive costume, which comes styled as a jumpsuit with all-over printed details amd a front zip. Included with the suit are stretch knit gloves and a mask with elastic headband to complete the look. This costume will leave you feeling like an adrenaline-fueled driver who handles high-impact collisions on a daily basis!
Just remember, this is a costume! You have an excellent driving record. You keep your hands at ten and two. You don’t have interchangeable parts like a real crash test dummy. In no way should you drive dangerously or inappropriately just to imitate the feeling of a crash test simulation. Leave that to the professionals, and leave yourself safe, enjoying the cool comfort of a crash test dummy, but one that’s off the clock.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Who is built like that?Submitted: November 5, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | November 5, 2022Height: 5’8”Weight: 165Size Ordered: X-LargeI really enjoyed the costume even though is was uncomfortably sized. The leg length was very long and the torso portion was very short. I’m 5’8” and 165 pounds and the men’s XL was uncomfortable but wearable for 9 hours. It’s a fun costume.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.