- Top of dress & cape: 93% polyester 7% spandex; bottom of the dress: 100% polyester
- Pullover dress w/ zipper down the side seam
- White satin stand up collar, blue velvet top w/ gold trim
- Sleeves have blue and red velvet fabric w/ filling to make sleeves puffy
- Yellow deluxe satin bottom of the dress
- Cape has outer red stretch velvet fabric w/ deluxe red satin fabric lining
- Cape has antique brass snaps to attach to the shoulder of the dress
- Red stretch velvet headband has attached bow
- Exclusively made by us!
- Officially licensed by Disney
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|X-Small||Sleeve Opening||13 1/4"||34cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length||56 1/4"||143cm|
|Small||Sleeve Opening||13 3/4"||35cm|
|Small||Dress Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||10 1/4"||26cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Opening||14 3/8"||37cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||56 3/4"||144cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Large||Sleeve Opening||15 1/8"||38cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||57 1/4"||145cm|
Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs can claim a lot of “firsts.” When it premiered over 80 years ago, Snow White became the first Disney princess to grace the silver screen. The movie itself is also the first full-length traditionally animated feature film and was once the highest-grossing sound film at the time. Snow White is also the first American film to have a soundtrack album. Regardless of all these achievements, we love Snow White for being the first Disney princess to charm us with her optimistic attitude, kind heart, and beautiful singing. She bears the hardships in her life with grace and isn’t afraid to gently enforce cleanliness and bedtime routines with her new companions.
Now you can experience what it’s like to be the first animated princess with this Disney Snow White costume. We’ve created her iconic dress with luxurious blue and red velvet for the bodice and sleeves. The bodice also includes gold trim. The red headband matches the sleeves, and the skirt is made from smooth yellow satin. The beautiful red velvet and satin cape attach at the shoulder with antique brass snaps for a timeless touch. You’ll really feel like royalty in this beautiful costume!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review