- Full-Head Mask
- Pair of Hands
- Pair of Feet
- 70% polyester 30% modacrylic
- Jumpsuit ties at back of neck
- Molded vinyl full-head mask has small eye openings for limited vision
- Mask has attached beard and full head of long hair
- Molded vinyl hands have band of faux fur around wrists
- Molded vinyl feet have band of faux fur around ankles
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|2X||Sleeve Length (underarm to wrist)||19"||48cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length (underarm to wrist)||19 1/2"||50cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length (underarm to wrist)||20"||51cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length (underarm to wrist)||20 1/2"||52cm|
Born to Run Wild
Don’t resist it. Feel your inner Sasquatch. Feed your wild side for outdoor adventure. Don’t let the mysterious forest creature leave you behind. Be your own Sasquatch in this Jack Link’s Sasquatch costume.
Design & Details
Live your wild side with this plus size Jack Link's Sasquatch Costume. It comes with a highly detailed jumpsuit that's covered in a layer of thick brown faux fur. The chest has molded muscles in front and the vinyl mask features a look that comes straight from the woods. It has a layer of faux fur that matches the suit. To finish the whole look off, the costume comes with a pair of molded gloves and feet. Put it all on and you can share your wild side.
Please reference our returns page and see if your costume is eligible for return.
Yes, The mask is included as well as hands and feet.
Thanks (1 Answer)
The size measurements for both the 3X and 4X are now included in the size chart! Please reference that. Another helpful tool is the costume sizing tips page! https://support.halloweencostumes.com/kb/a63/sizing-for-costumes.aspx
- This Costume will really turn some heads your way! Love it!Submitted: October 31, 2022Reviewed By: Travis | October 31, 2022Height: 6Weight: 340Size Ordered: 5XIf you are thinking about purchasing this costume, DO IT!!! It is amazing! It will catch people's attention and many will want pictures with you. Very life like and just fun overall to wear and have fun with. One thing of advice, it does run rather large. I would order the size you normally wear instead of sizing up like most do on costumes. Overall GREAT Costume and will be wearing it for many occasions.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.