- Inflatable Overskirt w/ Attached Fan & Battery Pack
- Dress body & skirt base layer: 72% polyester, 24% cotton, 4% spandex stretch knit
- Dress skirt overlay: 100% nylon tulle & knit mesh
- Shirt, lining, bodice shell, & overskirt: 100% polyester mesh & satin
- Long sleeved pullover shirt is mesh to give the look of purple skin
- Strapless dress has concealed zipper at center back
- Bodice has constructed bust w/ boning & underwire support, decorative sequins
- Dress skirt has stretch knit base layer w/ overlays of knit mesh & glittery tulle
- Overskirt has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Inflatable overskirt attaches at the waist of the dress w/ hook & loop fastener
- Fan is installed at back of left hip
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery pack fits into a concealed pocket next to fan
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery pack
- 3" diameter molded plastic spiral shell hangs from ribbon that has metal chain & lobster-claw clasp at back
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|X-Small||Shirt Sleeve Length||25"||64cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length (from top of bust)||49"||124cm|
|Small||Shirt Sleeve Length||25"||64cm|
|Small||Dress Length (from top of bust)||49"||124cm|
|Medium||Shirt Sleeve Length||25"||64cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (from top of bust)||50"||127cm|
|Large||Shirt Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Dress Length (from top of bust)||51"||130cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Sleeve Length||26"||66cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (from top of bust)||54"||137cm|
Importance of Body Language
The Little Mermaid has been a popular favorite for a long time. Not all versions of the story end especially well, but each includes the presence of the mysterious sea witch. Her original presence wasn't particularly breathtaking (and that's saying a lot for a world below the sea). The sea witch of the original story had no passion. No drive. We couldn't admire her at all!
That all changed when Disney brought the classic tale alive! Suddenly, Ursula appeared. That deep and gravelly voice. Her sultry theatrics. (Her complete confidence with those curves!). Not only did we have a true villain to fear, but one to respect, too. Let's be honest: Ursula didn't lie a bit! She promised Ariel the chance at her dream... for a price, of course... and that she'd be dragged across the coals if she failed.
It takes a pretty confident villain to put the truth right out there and still nearly win in the end!
Have you been singing Ursula's song in your head (or even belting it out in the car) all your life? This officially licensed prestige Ursula costume from The Little Mermaid gives you one more reason to sing it! This costume includes a long-sleeved lavender shirt of mesh fabric to give you Ursula's purple skin. The dress begins with a sequined top for her shiny black body and her tentacles come alive with the wrap-around overskirt.
Inflate the tentacles with the attached fan and entrance all with the mystery of the waves. If you're ready to stride on dry land, leave the tentacles behind and you'll have layered sheer fabric of black and purple glitter. Complete the look with the iconic conch shell necklace(no magical voice included) and you're ready to set your inner villain free!
A True Talent
Sure, a story would hardly be a true Disney tale if the villain ended up winning in the end. But, that doesn't mean we can't imagine what it would be like if Ursula rose up as the victor over Atlantica! Still, she knows a little magic—a talent she always has possessed—and we're sure it is time for you to rise up as the true ruler of the waves in this exclusive Ursula costume.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Ursula - Nailed it!
- Ursula TransformedSubmitted: November 3, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | November 3, 2022Height: 5’9”Weight: 190Size Ordered: X-Large
- Nice but toobig!Submitted: September 30, 2019Reviewed By: Ursulawanabe | September 30, 2019
- Runs VERY small
- Great Costume!Submitted: November 10, 2022Reviewed By: Sheila| November 10, 2022I had to dress up at work for the day and chose this costume. Everyone loved it and it was a really fun look for the day. We were all Disney characters and I received messages from co-workers the next day that weren't at my office and nothing but smiles and thumbs up!!! Thank you for carrying this one and I will be purchasing from Fun.com again in the future.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ursula is bigger than you think!Submitted: October 22, 2022Reviewed By: JeniG | October 22, 2022Height: 5’3”Weight: 151Size Ordered: Medium
- HUGE HIT!Submitted: November 2, 2021Reviewed By: SHANNON | November 2, 2021This costume was a wear at my work. I work in a hospital and it was a huge hit. All the patients loved it and it really raised morale with the coworkers. It was such a huge hit that we are talking about doing a Little Mermaid theme so that it can be shown off next year. We did Villans this year. I did have a little problem with the ring for the fan not being included but they shipped it out and i got it right away.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four Stars