- Three piece chest and Shoulder armor
- Pair of Gloves
- Renaissance Knight Plus Size Mens Costume
- 100% polyester
- Tunic has long sleeves and tie detailing at the neck opening
- Tunic has additional panels and detailing at the hips so you will be comfortable atop your horse
- Pants are tan with an elastic waist
- Cape is a muslin fabric that is pleated at the shoulders and ties around the neck
- Latex armor piece slips over head and fastens with hook and loop closure in back
- Pair of latex shoulder pieces attach to the armor piece with hook and loop at shoulders
- Pair of brown vinyl gloves for important hand protection
|2X||Armor Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||44" - 54"||112cm - 137cm|
A Big Promotion
You’ve spent the last seven years as a Page. Seven! That’s a long time of training, preparation, and oh yeah, learning the ins and outs of courtly etiquette and chivalry. It’s been a tough, bumpy, and exhausting road, but you made it! You’re finally a knight. Now all you need is a good set of armor, your own trusty steed, and some land to call your own. Well, we can’t help out with the horse or the land, but we do have this fantastic Plus Size Renaissance Knight Costume that we think will be perfect for your fancy new title.
We know the path to knighthood was difficult, but just know that the path forward will continue to have its own twists and challenges. You’ll have to navigate politics, royal decrees, and of course, the occasional battle. But this outfit will make you look good and strong through all of that.
This look has all the best styling for your knightly needs. The tunic has long sleeves and features a tie detail at the neck opening as well as paneling at the hips in order to make horse riding more comfortable. The latex armor piece slips over the head and has attachable shoulder pieces. Brown vinyl gloves protect your hands during any sort of combat situations. Also included is a muslin fabric cape that is guaranteed to give you an extra dramatic flair no matter what castle or estate you visit. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for a squire that you might be able to train into a knight someday as well!
A Noble Endeavor
We hear there may be some nice open tracks of land in Mercia. You may have some trouble with the locals, but that’s where you can put all that knightly training in courtesy and manners to use. We’re sure the local royalty will be grateful for your peacekeeping efforts-maybe even enough to grant you your own land and castle!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points