- Pants w/ Cod Piece
- shirt & vest: 100% polyester, pants: 89% polyester, 11% spandex
- Faux leather vest has ribbon lacing on the back
- Chain and faux leather stake attached to the vest
- Pants have cod piece and elastic waistband
- Boots, gloves and wig not included
- Shirt has scoop collar
- Exclusive, officially licensed
|X-Small||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||24" - 38"||61cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||46 1/2"||118cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||46 3/4"||119cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 48"||86cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||36" - 50"||91cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||47 1/2"||121cm|
A Glorious Goblin?
We've been wondering for ages exactly how the Goblin King, Jareth is so... pretty. Like, he's captivating beyond words (and it isn't just that magical codpiece at work). The real question is why someone so astonishing keeps company with a bunch of gross goblins. It makes someone wonder if, when a goblin becomes a king, if they become as glorious as Jerath or if he was just so amazing that the entire nation of goblins wanted to come and bow at his feet.
It's something that we might never truly have an answer for... but our investigations into answering the question have definitely given us a degree of proficiency in the Jareth style that we simply have to share. Prepare for a little bit of dance magic for yourself when you reveal your true majesty in our licensed Labyrinth look!
Everyone wants to be a king and you're going to make a splendid one in this Jareth costume. Our authentic movie look is a part of our Made by Us costume line, created in-house by our enchanting design team. The ensemble includes a long-sleeved shirt with light-weight lapels and a deep V-neck. The vest is a vinyl shoulder corset and the pants are tight leggings with a high waist, skinny ankles, and the true Bowie glory of a foam codpiece. Complete your look with a Jerath wig and you'll soon have a host of goblin ready to sing their praises to you!
A Kindly King?
The best part about being the Goblin King is that you get to define your own persona. Are you a gentle king here to guide a youth to a grown-up life while still holding onto the fun fantasy? Are you a ruthless ruler expanding his kingdom by turning kiddos into goblins!? Become Jerath and choose your kind of magic.
- Good for a quick costume, but be aware of the colour differenceSubmitted: December 4, 2018Reviewed By: OK_KO | December 4, 2018Overall I like this costume. So far it's the only Magic Dance costume I've seen that has the correct pattern to Jareth's pants. The pants itself are a nice thickness, they're not see through like some other costumes are. My biggest grievance is the shirt, which is a very buttery looking ivory, whereas the shirt in the listing looks a lot closer to white/off-white. The white is more movie accurate, as far as I can tell, so it's disappointing that the shirt provided is more yellow. My shirt also came with a defect (The serged hem is falling off in one spot on the neck ruffle). The good thing is that the shirt and vest are separate, so the shirt can be replaced with one that's more accurate.Monster Responds...We're so sorry to hear that the shirt arrived in that condition! Make sure to reach out to Customer Service in situations like that, they enjoy helping out!
- Shirt and vest size not accurateSubmitted: October 3, 2019Reviewed By: Gabe | October 3, 2019I really wanted to like this costume but the sizes for the shirt and vest are off. The shirt is listed as 46" and vest 45". My chest size is 46" and the vest was about 4" too small. The shirt would not even fit over my shoulders. Pants for a little big which means the XL size might fit on top but would be too baggy on the bottom.