- Pants w/ Attached Sash
- Shirt: 86% polyester, 14% cotton broadcloth fabric
- Shirt has front V-placket w/ same-fabric ties
- Faux suede vest is 100% polyester base w/ flocking of 90% polyester, 10% rayon
- Pants are 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Foam belt attached to pants has hook & loop fastener at back - can be adjusted slightly by position of the tab
- Pants have dropped crotch, elastic at ankle cuffs, appliqued patch
- Felt fez hat has elastic loops to pin to hair (bobby pins not included)
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Medium||Pants Waist||37" - 40"||94cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 41"||97cm - 104cm|
|2X-Large||Pants Waist||49" - 52"||124cm - 132cm|
Aladdin knows exactly how to stay one jump ahead of the breadline. He knows how to stay one jump ahead of the swing of the sword. After all, how else would he be able to find his way to the treasure room containing Genie's magical lamp? How else would be able to befriend the flying carpet? How else would he be able to defeat Jafar to save his one and only love? Yeah, it's definitely a good thing to be one step ahead of the game and even though he might be a lowly street rat, he's got a lot of knowledge to share with the world. He also happens to have a rather charming outfit, perfect for anyone who's looking to head out on a brand new adventure.
This adult Aladdin costume turns you into Prince Al, before he got his fancy prince duds. Yes, this costume comes with a shirt, vest and pants set that recreates his street rat style, so you can give your own rendition of One Jump Ahead (and perhaps woo a princess of your own). The shirt is a tunic style top and the purple vest fits over top. The pants have a baggy fit and have elastic at the ankles. The pants also come with an attached waist sash, which recreates the look of Aladdin's belt from the movie. Finally, you need a fez hat if you're going to role play as your favorite Disney street rat! This costume comes with a small red hat that pins to your head with bobby pins (bobby pins not included).
Staying One Jump Ahead
If you want to share your wisdom with the world, or if you just want to dress up like your favorite Disney character, then this Aladdin costume is exactly what you need to stay one jump ahead of the breadline.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review