- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Black fabric: 94% polyester, 6% spandex; white fabric: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Stretch knit jumpsuit has back zipper from waistline to top of hood
- Feet are fully enclosed
- Stretch knit hood has an open face (model is wearing white makeup)
- Printed bones on front of suit
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/4"||57cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/4"||59cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
They say there is "safety in numbers" and that may be true... but it can certainly go the wrong way if you're not careful. In fact, when a bunch of Cobra Kai kids dress up in skeleton suits just to bust up Danny LaRusso for some perceived problems, you'd assume that they'd certainly be in for a villainous victory. But, bring in one Mr. Miyagi and the numbers game goes right down the toilet! (Probably should have just stayed in the bathroom, Johnny!)
Of course, that does give us some pretty good ideas. While you're trying to find the perfect nerdy costume to wear for Halloween or for the ultimate in "dress as your favorite villain" costume events, you can turn that numbers game around in a brand new way. What's scary? A mean Karate Kid villain. Sure is! How about an evil skeleton? Heck, yeah! So, you can dress up as a skeleton and also be a Cobra Kai all at once. You're a shoo-in for winning the costume contest!
So go ahead and suit up in this officially licensed Karate Kid Skeleton costume. Rest assured, you're safe at the party since you're hanging out with friends (and other villains). Zip up this licensed jumpsuit that will stretch to fit and slip up the attached white hood. Your party persona could be all Johnny—brash and unmerciful—or you can channel your inner Bobby. (He's the guy who wasn't so into the villain idea in the first place.) Either way, the skeletal print on the jumpsuit is going to give you a pretty spooky look that counts for both kinds of costume events!
A Cobra Skeleton?
When you are set up with your two-in-one Karate Movie/Skeleton costume, you probably think you've hit the best numbers game you can. But, just think of this: you're also a Cobra! Can you even carry three trophies!?
- DO NOT BUY THISSubmitted: October 24, 2015Reviewed By: Court M | October 24, 2015Save your money, this costume isn't even worth a try. I know Halloween costumes are cheaply made, but this costume wasn't even wearable. The bone detail came marked up, scratched, and miscolored, the hood ripped before the costume was put on and the zipper ripped off the first time it was zipped up, so the costume couldn't even be worn for the event it was purchased for. An alterations shop had to order a new zipper if we were to have it fixed and would cost another $20 to fix it. This costume was a COMPLETE waste of money.