Child Deluxe Ant-Man Costume
We have to admit, we were a bit skeptical when Marvel decided to make an Ant-Man movie. We mean it, how were we supposed to find a hero that can shrink to be cool? And what kind of super hero shrinks anyway?
And then we went and saw the movie. We totally have to confess: it was amazing. Scott Lang was hilarious, Dr. Pym was brilliant, and having a super hero that could shrink totally seemed like an asset. Did we mention funny? Because we were laughing like the whole time. We are now totally on team Ant-Man.
Hopefully you're on team Ant-Man too. And why wouldn't you be? Ant-Man's smart, he can shrink, he's super strong, and he can control an army of ants. So yeah. That's pretty neat. And best yet? He's not a crazy well-known hero. Like if kids start dressing up in superhero costumes, there will probably be a dozen Hulks, two dozen Iron-Mans, and lord knows how many mini Captain Americas. But if your kid decides to be Ant-Man? Chances are they'll stand out from the crowd.
And if you're kid wants to be Ant-Man, then you better do it right. Something like this Child Deluxe Ant-man Costume. It's got a jumpsuit printed to look like Ant-Man's, but it's padded in the chest and shoulders to give your kid those superhero muscles. There's even a belt, boot covers, and a mask. And best of all? Doesn't matter how big your Ant-Man is, as Ant-Man comes in all types of sizes.
- Jumpsuit with Attached Boot Tops
- Child Deluxe Ant-Man Costume
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill stuffing; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with hook & loop closure at center back; boot tops have elastic band under foot
- Fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Belt fastens with hook & loop closure , mask has elastic security band
- Officially licensed