- Shoulder Armor
- Pair of Arm Bands
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Keyhole neckline, appliqued diamonds at bustline
- Foam-backed shoulder armor has hook & loop fastener at back of neck, attaches to shoulders of dress w/ hook & loop fastener dots
- Foam-backed belt has hook & loop fastener at back, attaches to dress w/ hook & loop fastener dots at waist
- Plastic belt buckle slides onto belt, has printed Pterodactyl emblem
- Foam-backed arm bands slide on
- Fingerless gloves have wide, flared foam cuffs
- Molded plastic goggles have elastic band around back of head
- Goggles have smoky lenses, will restrict vision
- Officially licensed
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Hips||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Small||Length ( longest point)||36"||91cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Hips||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Length ( longest point)||39"||99cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Large||Hips||41" - 43"||104cm - 109cm|
|Large||Length ( longest point)||42"||107cm|
A Real Show Stopper
Growing up, we all had a favorite Mighty Morphin Power Ranger. Whether you loved the Red, Blue, Black, Pink, or Yellow Ranger, that all changed once Tommy Oliver came into the picture. That’s right, the once-notorious and eventually, beloved Green Ranger stole the show. He was powerful enough to take on all the original Rangers and he also had the coolest Zord, the Dragonzord!
This Halloween you can steal the show when you enter the costume parties in this Deluxe Green Ranger Costume. You may not be Jason David Frank, but frankly, we think this costume is awesome enough for anyone to bask in the limelight. Just keep an eye out for that awful Rita Repulsa. You don’t want to end up under her mind control again. She’ll make you do terrible things, like the Chicken Dance! The Green Ranger is cool and all, but it’s hard for anyone to bounce back from the embarrassment of the Chicken Dance.
Green Is Your Color
Start your mighty Morphin when you toss on the green dress. There is a white diamond pattern around the bust and a shimmering golden hemline. The belt attaches to the waist of the dress with hook & loop fastener, and the buckle has Tommy’s Zord symbol on it. Next, add the gold-colored foam shoulder armor. Then slide on the pair of golden armbands. The fingerless gloves will slip on with little to no resistance and match the color scheme of the dress. Finally, add the sleek green goggles. They may not offer as much protection as the Ranger’s typical helmet but they are way more stylish and offer you the chance to show off your awesome hairdo.
Green Means GO
Move over Red Ranger, there’s a new leader in town. And it’s not Tommy Oliver. It’s a whole new Green Ranger. And this one is giving everyone the green light to party the night away.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review