- 216 Pieces
- 216 piece paper model kit
- Modeling glue included for final assembly steps
- Approx. 4 hours to assemble
- Scale: 1:72
- Measures approx. 9.76" x 13.70" x 18.82"
- Officially licensed
|Standard||One Size||9.76" x 13.70" x 18.82"||9.76" x 13.70" x 18.82"|
It Made the Kessel Run in Less Than Twelve Parsecs
"She might not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid!" Actually, we disagree with both Luke and Han Solo here: We think the Millennium Falcon is about as cool as it gets! You can tell just by looking at it that it's had some pretty amazing adventures. What other ship could have helped to take down two Death Stars? If you love Han Solo's famous ride, you're going to love putting together and displaying this officially licensed Star Wars: Millenium Falcon 4D Paper Model Kit!
- Not for the Faint of Heart, but SUPER cool!Submitted: March 8, 2022Reviewed By: Becky | March 8, 2022This model was a challenge. Some of the pieces don't fit the way the manufacturer says they should. I would not recommend for people who have not done either 3D puzzles or models before. The model is made from good quality printed card stock.and does have some really cool features and details. I would invest in some good fast-drying glue as the glue included takes approximately 45 minutes to dry. Also the tabs included to help hold the pieces together while the glue dries don't really work. Just be prepared to hold some of the pieces while they dry.
This is a great piece for Star Wars fans who would like a little bit of the movie in their home/ work place. It is bigger than I expected and I enjoy looking at the cool 3D aspects.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.