- Jacket w/ attached vest front & cheesecloth drapes
- Pants w/ attached boot tops
- 100% polyester piqué, tricot, interlock knit & cheesecloth
- Gray & white foam tricorn hat
- White piqué frock coat has silver-tone buttons on front & cuffs
- Sewn-in gray & white interlock vest front has silver-tone buttons
- Ghostly gray cheesecloth drapes from shoulders & cuffs
- Elastic waist white piqué pants have attached boot tops
- Gray & white polyfoam cuffed boot covers have elastic bands under shoe
- Tricot jabot fastens around neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Fits up to chest size 42
The idea of a pirate ghost is one of the scariest concepts we've ever heard. You see, this costume combines two terrifying costumes into one. There's no doubt that pirates are scary. These bloodthirsty thieves live only by the pirate code, and that doesn't do much to protect folks like us. If we ran into a pirate in real life, you better believe that we would be shaking with fear!
Ghosts are even more horrifying than pirates! These supernatural entities defy the laws of physics to haunt and ruin the lives of whoever they please. Now imagine the ghost of a pirate. You'd be dealing with all of the supernatural abilities of a ghost and all of the evil, anger, and malice of a pirate. Those two combine for a fatal combination that few would ever survive. With that in mind, it's pretty hard to argue that this is anything short of our scariest costume.
This costume is fairly simple. It's made to look like traditional pirate garb, but in all washed out whites and grays, just like a ghost would wear! The jacket and vest front come as one piece, and it has cheesecloth drapes attached that add to the paranormal effect. The boots tops and pants come are combined as well, making this whole ensemble very easy to wear. Lastly, we've included a jabot and hat. All you will need is some white face paint to leave you as pale as a ghost and you will be all set and ready to haunt!
GHOST PIRATE SHIP
Now that you're a ghost pirate, you'll need to find a ship to haunt. We know pirate ships are in short supply nowadays, but maybe you could try haunting a pontoon? They're pretty roomy and you could enjoy the nice weather with whoever is on the boat. Don't forget to give them a good scare!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review