- Shirt/vest Combo
- Waist Sash
- Boot Tops
- 100% polyester faux suede, crushed panne, gauze and interlock knit fabrics
- Cream-colored gauze poet-style shirt has a laced front placket
- Puffed, gathered sleeves have jagged edges and elastic at the wrists
- Brown knit faux suede vest panels are sewn to the shirt at the back and shoulders, but hang loose in the front
- Poly interlock knit pants have dark green and brown vertical stripes and an elasticized drawstring waist
- Black faux leather boot tops have a flap over the shin and an elastic band to go under the shoe
- Black faux leather belt cinches with an antique-brass-tone metal buckle
- Maroon crushed panné waist sash and bandana can be tied as desired
|Medium||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
Some people hit mid life and splurge on new modes of transportation. Others take big vacations or change their hair color, facial hair styling, or style of dress. But you? You're doing it all—leaving your boring desk job for a life on the open ocean, trading in your confining sedan for a ship, and burning your business wear and replacing it with this Rogue Pirate Men's Costume!
We don't blame you! What do data entry and pointless meetings have on pirate speak and treasure hunting? Absolutely nothing! This is definitely the life for you, and we're glad you're not spending one more minute without a sword in your hand or the sea's salt in your hair! You won't even need to activate the automatic vacation response on your email, 'cause you have no intention of ever returning to the life you lived before piracy. We've actually never heard of anyone ever going back. The pirate life, once chosen, proves a difficult habit to shake!
This daring look includes a cream shirt with puffed sleeves and jagged edge detailing, and it looks perfectly pirate-like atop these green and brown striped pants. The combo is topped off in faux suede vest panels that are sewn into the shirt, as well as a black belt and matching boot toppers. The maroon crushed panné waist sash is a swashbuckler's idea of swanky, and the bandana can be tied however you desire! Remember that one time you tried to pull off a bandana on casual Friday, only to be told your look was a bit too casual? Yeah, no one's going to say that on a pirate ship!
X Marks the Spot
The only thing to think about as you make the shift from middle management to pirate captain is the pay—piracy has big payoffs, huge piles of loot and hidden treasure, but they can be sporadic. You have to seek them out. There's no direct deposit, and the 401K plans aren't as good. Other than that, it looks like you're all set to embrace this new phase in life. Set sail and live it up!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review