- 2 Belts
- Coat: 57% polyester 40% cotton 3% rayon, shirt: 100% cotton, pants: 100% polyester
- Coat has stand-up collar and buttons down the front
- Coat has a large skull and crossbones printed on the hip
- Coat has a slight flare below the waist for movement
- Shirt slips over head and has a notched neckline for that pirate roguishness
- Shirt has elastic at the wrists and a ruffled cuff
- Striped pants have elastic waist and a faux fly with decorative button
- Pants have a slight stretch for climbing the mast
- Red head scarf has a serged edge and a suede-like feel
- Pair of belts with metal buckles, because one just isn't enough
|2X||Coat Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||42" - 56"||107cm - 142cm|
|3X||Coat Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||46" - 60"||117cm - 152cm|
|4X||Coat Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|4X||Pants Waist||50" - 64"||127cm - 163cm|
|5X||Coat Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|5X||Pants Waist||54" - 68"||137cm - 173cm|
PIRATE FLAG COSTUME
Is this guy really wearing a pirate flag jacket? We're gonna totally honest, that might be the coolest thing we have ever seen. This guy must cool. This guy must be way cool. If he thought of that, he must be nothing short of a genius. If he boarded our ship, we wouldn't instantly put him in control. As much as we love being captain, this guy deserves it.
This is the kind of pirate that will lead us to victory and riches beyond our wildest imagination. This is the kind of pirate that always knows just what to say, and how to say it. This is the kind of pirate that sets the trends, and then pretends he doesn't notice. We guarantee you that as soon as he got that jacket, half of his crew went and got the same one. Frankly, we don't blame them. It's pretty stinkin' cool.
This costume is for the most clever, fashionable, fierce and handsome pirate on the seven seas. Are you ready for that to be you? You'll be wearing a white shirt and black and white striped pants. Over this, you'll be wearing not one but two belts; to help hold up your pants and to look awesome. You'll also be wearing a red scarf on your head, a classic look for pirates everywhere. The jacket, however, is not a classic look. The jacket is truly a one of a kind work of art. It's a long black jacket with the pirate flag emblem on it, showing that you really live the pirate life.
When you become a pirate captain, there will be challenges to your power. Pirates like Blackbeard and more will come and try to take you from atop your floating castle. We hope you are prepared!