King of Tokyo New Edition Board Game
The Monsters are Loos Again
Tokyo has a monster problem. Giant gorillas, reptiles from the depths of the ocean, and flying robots—if we’re to believe the movies out there, then Tokyo seems like a pretty dangerous place. It seems like every year, there’s a new film where a giant monster comes out of nowhere to wreak havoc.
Now, it’s your turn to take control of those crazed monsters! With this quick and easy game, you can wreak havoc on the city in no time.
Designed by Richard Garfield, the creator of Magic: The Gathering, this King of Tokyo game simulates a battle royale between some of the fiercest monsters in the world! You take control of one of six different monsters as you smash the city and get into a scuffle with other monsters. Earn extra victory points by holding your place as the top monster in the city.
Kaiju King of the Hill
Ever wanted to know whether a gorilla or a lizard would win in a fight? What to see what happens when a robot and a dragon fight in the middle of the city? Well, now you can do that safely by playing the King of Tokyo!
- Game Board
- 66 Cards
- 6 Monster Boards
- 6 Monster Tokens
- 6 Monster Stands
- 8 Dice
- 78 Game Tokens
- King of Tokyo New Edition Board Game
- Game board is made of heavy duty card board w/ detailed artwork printed on front
- Cards are made of laminated card stock w/ detailed artwork on both sides
- Monster boards are made of heavy duty card board w/ moving score and damage spaces
- Monster tokens are made of heavy duty card board w/ detailed artwork
- Monster stands are made of molded plastic and token fits in slot on top
- Custom dice are made of molded plastic w/ painted surfaces
- Game tokens are made of hard plastic
- Rule book is printed in full color
- For 2 to 6 players ages 8+
- Officially licensed