- Body armor w/attached cape
- Arm bands
- Leg guards
- 100% polyester interlock knit and faux leather w/ foam backing
- Thigh-length white cap-sleeved tunic
- Brown quilted faux leather body armor has lappet strips hanging from the chest piece
- Armor has brown fabric ties at waist
- Knee-length red cape w/ front swag is attached to armor at shoulders
- Armbands are brown faux leather decorated with faceted metal studs, edged with gold binding and fasten with Hook and Loop fastener
- Faux leather wrist cuffs are edged with gold, and have a narrow panel of interlock fabric so they slide on
- Faux leather headband is edged with gold and fastens with ties
- Studded faux leather leg guards have four straps each that fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener in back
Sparta was famous for always delivering a sharp and devastating line to anyone who dared challenge them. For example, when King Philip II of Macedon tried to invade, he offered the threat, “If I invade…you will be destroyed.” Sparta responded with one word: “If.” Philip chose not to invade. Bold, right? Spartan history is full of such brazen challenges and if you want to partake in such a vibrant and brave history, then you need to pick up this Spartan Warrior Men’s Costume and hold your shield high!
You may also need to work on your sword skills. Spartans are known for being some of the greatest warriors that history has ever known, so to pick up a sword and shield in their name is a great honor not to be taken lightly. You must be strong, fierce, and unflinching even if enough arrows are fired at you to blot out the sun!
This heroic outfit features a thigh-length white cap-sleeved tunic with brown, quilted, faux-leather body armor that ties around the waist. The knee-length red cape attaches to the armor at the shoulders. The cape is essential—it proves that you are a true Spartan that has demonstrated him or herself in battle! To complete the look are faux leather armbands with decorative studs, wrist cuffs, and a faux leather headband. Leg guards have four straps each and fasten around the whole leg. With this ensemble, you’ll be ready to stave off the Persians at Thermopylae if your king so requests it!
Just remember to always have some quippy one-liners handy just in case someone asks you an uncomfortable or challenging question. You need to be able to strike back with your words nearly as harshly as you would with your sword. We can’t wait for the history books to tell us all about your classic quotes and deeds!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review