- Boot tops
- 95% polyester/5% spandex velvet; 51% acrylic/49% polyester faux fur
- Red velvet knee-length pullover jacket has strip of white faux fur at center front
- Cape, sleeves & hemline edged w/ band of faux fur
- Embroidered gold snowflakes & swirls on cape & jacket front
- Red velvet pants have elastic waist, white faux fur cuffs
- Red velvet hat has fur edge band & pompom at tip
- 4" wide black vinyl belt has brass-tone metal buckle
- Black vinyl boot tops have elastic in top edge & under shoe
- Also available in standard size
Those Sleigh Bells are a'Ringing
When it comes to spreading cheer and merriment around, there is no one better than the most famous holiday icon, the one and only, Santa Clause! If spreading glee and joy was an Olympic sport, Santa would bring home the gold medal every time. No one does it better than Father Christmas. However, we’re not saying you can’t try to out-jolly him. All you need to get the ball rolling is the jolliest costume you can find and we believe this is it.
Our Jolly Ole St. Nick Costume will put everyone you greet in the mood to burst into Christmas carols. With a hearty laugh and a “Ho-Ho-Ho”, you’ll have the Christmas-spirit spreading like wildfire! Look as if you left the North Pole and took time out of your busy schedule to hear everyone’s Christmas wish list when you waltz around this holiday season wearing this extremely festive costume.
Jolly Design for the Holiday
The knee-length pullover jacket is made of red velvet and has a strip of white faux fur at the center of the front. The cape, sleeves and the hemline are all edged with the same faux fur. There is a lovely embroidered gold snowflake design on the cape and the front of the jacket. The red velvet pants have an elastic waist and the cuffs are lined with even more white faux fur. The hat matches the rest of the costume in color and design. A 4” wide black vinyl belt is also included and has a brass-tone metal buckle. Lastly, a pair of black vinyl boot tops can be attached to your footwear to complete this costume.
Elves Gotta Eat Too
Now, if you don’t have a fluffy white beard yourself, one can easily be found in our Santa-themed accessories! Spread plenty of holiday cheer this year when you go out as the jolliest man in your neighborhood. Just don’t be surprised if elves looking for some extra work during the holiday season approach you… Even elves got bills to pay!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review