- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Shirtwaist-style dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Short puffy sleeves, pointed flat collar, red hem band decorated w/ gold braid
- Decorative buttons painted to look like peppermint candies
- Faux leather belt has antique brass-tone plastic buckle
- Hat has curved peak, zigzag cuff decorated w/ jingle bells
- Tights and petticoat shown in photo are each sold separately
|Small||Dress Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Dress Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
It takes a lot of skill and training to be an elf, even more, if said elf wants to work in the prestigious North Pole. The process is rigorous. The pupil starts making shoes overnight while a cobbler sleeps. The hours are long but it's not bad, all elves have good attitudes and a fun job is all about who you work with. From shoe making you go off to bake cookies in a tree and if you get really good at that then you might be considered for a position in Santa's workshop.
So, if your child really wants to live that Christmas elf lifestyle then your little one could go through this rigorous training. Or, if you'd rather not give up her human education, you could simply get her a holiday elf ensemble so she can get a taste of it this Christmas. It's probably best to skip the tree baking part, anyway, that can be dangerous!
Your little one will have plenty of fun decking the halls and helping distribute Christmas treats and cheers when she's sporting these cheery duds. The featured dress has a retro appeal with puffed sleeves, a full skirt trimmed with gold braid, and decorative peppermint buttons that are centered on the front. She'll also get the curved hat and black faux leather belt. Pair it with a pair of our red and white striped tights and the look will be complete. Hey, she might not have gone through the rigorous elf training but she could have fooled us!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review