- Full-Head Mask
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester long-pile faux fur
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Padded cushion inside front of jumpsuit for plump look
- Collar has fabric ties at back of neck
- Full-head mask has molded face, faux fur hood over top, back, & sides of head
- Mask has foam pads & elastic strap inside for positioning and comfort
- Mesh-covered eye openings will restrict vision
- Wrist-length mitts slide on
- Shoe covers have elastic at heels and under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
Grinch’s Best Friend
Living alone can be too much of a good thing. Who will you tell all your ace jokes to, if there is no one around to hear them? Who would be there to hang with in blissful silence of your mountainous retreat? No one, that is who!
That is why you need a best friend like Max. He’s perfect because he will always be there to eat the scraps at your table, bark happily at your jokes, and sit next to you as you dwell on your loathing for those accursed Whos down in Whoville. Not to mention he would look so cute with some little antlers!
Finding the best way to cosplay the funniest grump in all of fiction just got a lot easier with this The Grinch Adult Premium Costume. This “Made By Us” costume was put together by our hard working and careful artisans, so you will feel good about wearing this for years to come. The included faux fur jumpsuit and padded hat are more than enough to make you feel inside like you will look on the outside- just great! This comfortable and cozy costume will be just the thing for you to wear to prove once and for all that you are not the Scrooge everyone says you are, but you are just as Grinchy. Just remember to take every last crumb, if you decide to live out your dream of villainy!
Green with Rage!
If you are looking for the perfect way to dress up as the world’s favorite green villain, then you are in the right place. Just remember that those Whos down in Whoville deserve no mercy from you!
I runs slightly large but if you are worried about fit feel free to check out our size chart. Another great tool is our costume sizing tips page!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review