- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Enclosed Hands & Feet
- 100% polyester velour, fleece & faux fur fabrics
- Front zipper, enclosed hands & feet
- Faux fur belly & tail, printed spots
- Fleece mitts & booties
- Ears & antlers on top of hood; antlers have wire inside
- Exclusively, made by us!
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||12 1/2"||32cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||7 1/2"||19cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||19 1/4"||49cm|
|0/3 Months||Child Size||0-3 months||0-3 months|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/4"||23cm|
|3/6 Months||Torso||13 1/2"||34cm|
|3/6 Months||Inseam||8 1/2"||22cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||21"||53cm|
|3/6 Months||Child Size||3-6 months||3-6 months|
|6/9 Months||Chest||23 1/4"||59cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|6/9 Months||Inseam||9 1/4"||23cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|6/9 Months||Child Size||6-9 months||6-9 months|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|9/12 Months||Torso||14 3/4"||37cm|
|9/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23 3/4"||60cm|
|9/12 Months||Child Size||9-12 months||9-12 months|
|12/18 Months||Chest||24 1/2"||62cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||15 1/4"||39cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24"||61cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
The Fawn of the Forest
Your little one is pretty shaky on their legs, right? They’re always bumping into things, not quite sure where they’re going? They want to follow you around, but they can’t quite keep up! Sounds like you have an adorable, endearing babe in your midst. It also sounds like that infant is behaving just like the cutest baby animal of the forest, a fawn! You know what would make your little one even cuter? Dressing them up in this super-sweet Infant Baby Deer costume!
In this cuddly outfit, your tot can feel right at home crawling between the chair and table legs, or even out in the grass in the backyard. Just make sure they don’t crawl too far into any forested areas; some real doe might think they belong to her! And be careful they don’t disappear into the camouflage of the foliage. It’s pretty easy to do as a baby deer!
This great costume has a front zipper and enclosed hands and feet (styled as the cutest baby deer hooves you’ll ever see). Printed spots cover the outfit, as does faux fur on the belly and tail. The mitts and booties are made of fleece for comfort and, let’s be honest, it’s way easier on your floors than real hooves. Finally, the look is completed with ears and antlers (with inside wiring for shaping) attached to the top of the hood. A-dor-a-ble!
People Will Fawn
This costume is superb for highlighting the most lovable aspects of your infant’s behavior. Guests will love the way your baby clops around in their fake hooves, crawling to greet friends and family with a smile and a baby deer hug. You can thank us later for how well everyone will get along with your little one—as if they needed help in the first place!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Ready for ChristmasSubmitted: June 17, 2020Reviewed By: Anonymous | June 17, 2020Size Ordered: 6/9 MonthsI bought this darling deer costume for my grandson. He will be the star of our 44th annual Christmas Card picture. What a fun way to celebrate his first Christmas! Delivery was quick. The costume is well made. We couldn't be happier -- great to have something so nice to look forward to in these peculiar times.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Monster Responds...Oh goodness, we'd love to see that Christmas Card. Your baby deer sounds utterly adorable! Thanks for leaving a review!