- Jacket w/ Attached Shirt & Tie
- 100% polyester poplin & interlock knit fabrics
- Jacket-shirt combo fastens at center back w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Right-hand side of jacket is solid white, left is black w/ white pinstripes
- White satin necktie sewn to front neckline
- Right leg of elastic-waist pants is white, left is pinstriped
- Molded vinyl mask covers left half of face; secured w/ elastic band
- Bonded felt coin is printed w/ a face on each side
|Large||pants waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||jacket length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Large||pants waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
Two-Face is his name, and Gotham City crime sprees are his game. He's all about running amok, and if the Batman gets in the way of his diabolical plans? Well, he's more than inclined to do his part to foil the plans of the Caped Crusader. But you already knew all that, because you're all about DC Comics. Maybe you've always wanted a chance to go toe-to-toe with the Bat, or maybe you just want to dabble in villainy. But, if you ever thought you'd never get the chance, well, that's just not the case. Because you can get this Adult Two-Face Costume and become the iconic DC villain with ease!
With this costume, you're sure to rule Gotham City's underworld with a wicked smile, or at least use your that menacing face to make a big impression at the costume party! This costume has all of the character's signature style packaged into an easy-to-wear Halloween costume. It comes with a top, pants, mask, and of course, his signature two sided coin. Officially licensed from Rubies Costume Company, this Two-Face costume will have you making a menacing impression. Now all you gotta do is come up with some things to flip a coin over, and your transformation will be complete!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review