- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- Headless Doll
- 100% polyester fabric with fiberfill stuffing
- Jumpsuit has center-front zipper, elastic at sleeve cuffs, ankles & bottom of shoe covers
- Stuffed headless doll is 11" tall with 11" arm span
|XL (14/16)||Torso||28 1/2"||72cm|
Celebrate Pajama Day Right
Is it costume day for Halloween? Or is it pajama day, at least? Both work for our purposes! We've got the best costume around for your little one. Eating the teacher's brains is a huge no-no though, despite the occasion. That's what we were always told when we were growing up, and it still applies today. At least these days, even brain-chomping zombies can look cool when they have to go to school, and your kid can look just like one of them this pajama day in this creepy Zombie Girl Costume!
In this Zombie Girl Costume your little one can have fun creeping out her friends, rather than resisting the urge to eat their brains. It's all-polyester jumpsuit has a center-front zipper, elastic on all cuffs, and a stuffed headless doll! You'll definitely want to get her the means to mess up her hair and some gross zombie makeup to complete this look!
Keep It Civil
Going to school is tough as it is, but we can't even imagine how the zombies feel about it. They suck at math, but they have incredible endurance in gym. How can a shambling ghoul be expected to carry their books around with their arms stiffly stretched out all the time? Nobody wants to sit with them at lunch, either, because the non-zombified kiddos always get sick once they see what undead students have in their lunchboxes (we'll give you a hint: it ain't carrot sticks and PB&Js). And who could forget gym class, which is clearly made for students with functioning circulatory systems, and the coaches always hate it when zombies try to eat other players during dodgeball games. Isn't school already scary enough?! We think so. So keep it civil in your history class, please.
- Runs very long!Submitted: April 24, 2020Reviewed By: Erin B | April 24, 2020Height: 4'6"My daughter wears a size 10-12 in girls’ sizes so I ordered her a Large (12-14). It is over a foot too long for her. She is 4’6” and I’m 5’6”. I held it up to me and it went from my shoulders to the floor. We are going to try cutting it off or tucking it in some boots to try to make it work. It is a fairly thin material too. The headless doll is pretty neat.