- Pocket Square
- Gift Box
- Garment Bag
|36R||Jacket Chest||38 1/2"||98cm|
|36R||Jacket Waist||35 1/2"||90cm|
|36R||Jacket Front Length||30"||76cm|
|36R||Jacket Back Length||29 1/4"||74cm|
|36R||Sleeve Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
|38R||Jacket Chest||40 1/4"||102cm|
|38R||Jacket Front Length||30 1/4"||77cm|
|38R||Jacket Back Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|38R||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|40R||Jacket Chest||41 3/4"||106cm|
|40R||Jacket Waist||38 1/2"||98cm|
|40R||Jacket Front Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|40R||Jacket Back Length||30"||76cm|
|40R||Sleeve Length||24 3/4"||63cm|
|42R||Jacket Chest||43 1/4"||110cm|
|42R||Jacket Waist||40 1/4"||102cm|
|42R||Jacket Front Length||30 3/4"||78cm|
|42R||Jacket Back Length||30 1/4"||77cm|
|44R||Jacket Waist||41 3/4"||106cm|
|44R||Jacket Front Length||31 1/4"||79cm|
|44R||Jacket Back Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|44R||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|46R||Jacket Chest||46 1/2"||118cm|
|46R||Jacket Waist||43 1/4"||110cm|
|46R||Jacket Front Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|46R||Jacket Back Length||30 3/4"||78cm|
|46R||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|48R||Jacket Front Length||31 3/4"||81cm|
|48R||Jacket Back Length||31 1/4"||79cm|
|48R||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|50R||Jacket Chest||49 1/2"||126cm|
|50R||Jacket Waist||46 1/2"||118cm|
|50R||Jacket Front Length||32"||81cm|
|50R||Jacket Back Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
Are you ready to join the Avengers? Maybe you don’t have a super power to accompany your new seat at S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters, but if you have one of the most coveted spots in the comic book kingdom you’re going to want to make quite the impression. And no, we’re not talking about showing up in Spandex. (That’s pretty much reserved for those with actual super powers.) We’re talking about serious power with the stroke of a pen, and if that’s what your destiny holds, it also means you’re going to have to come to terms with this simple fact--you have to up your suit game.
Introducing our Avenger Secret Identity suit jacket! When completed with the matching suit separate pants, this ensemble is going to have you feeling as powerful as the Executive Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. However, your outfit will keep your newfound strength subtle so if the party extends past the board room you'll still fit right in. This suit jacket has an exclusive lining printed with the Avengers “A” logo and each team member’s unique logo, as well as custom debossed buttons and embroidered logos. Matching tie and pocket square continue that theme. Seriously stylish for a behind-the-scenes Avenger, our suit jacket will have you ready for action! © MARVEL 2016
- 70% polyester 30% rayon.
- Slim fit for a tailored look.
- Two interior pockets; three exterior pockets.
- Custom debossed buttons on front and cuffs.
- Double vent.
- Custom embroidery on right wrist.
- Dry clean only.
- Made by us.
- 100% polyester.
- 2.75" width (at widest) 60" length.
- Dry clean only.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Great SuitSubmitted: August 22, 2020Reviewed By: SuperheroDad72 | August 22, 2020Height: 5'9Wore this suit to work, got tons of compliments...no one knew the lining was what it was unless I wanted them to...even got asked where I got it from. True to size...I ran out to Van Huesen and tried on one of their suits to get a comparison size before I ordered...Would definitely buy again...Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars
- Great Quality for the Price and Fun to Wear!
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Another Classy jacket
- don't trust the size chart, ineligible for returnSubmitted: October 10, 2019Reviewed By: Kobra | October 10, 2019I got my measurements before I ordered 4 blazers and pick what the chart said would be the best fit. Not a single one fits me correctly, I can't even fit an arm into one of them and I can't return them and now I'm stuck with 4 blazers I can't wear. It's too bad I was excited for these too. :(
- Great Quality, bad sewing.Submitted: April 16, 2019Reviewed By: LaneH98 | April 16, 2019First off, I followed their size chart and the item was still too small, so order a size up. I'm a bigger person and I did some up, but I wont fault them on that. When it came I realized that the inner pattern had come undone in quite a few spots. I returned it in exchange for something else, their customer service department is great.
- Cool SuitSubmitted: December 7, 2018Reviewed By: Greek4C | December 7, 2018This is a very nice suit for the type of material used. It is a very slim fit and if you wear dress shirts that are 34-35 inches in the arm, your going to have to have a tailor extend the length of the suit coat further down. I get a lot of compliments on the suit. I would like to see a Black Panther dress suit as an option.
- Again, sizing...Submitted: March 14, 2018Reviewed By: Terry | March 14, 2018I ordered the Iron Man men's suit last year and the largest jacket available was 48R slim fit. I had it altered and brought out a bit so it would fit acceptably. I was pretty excited to see this jacket available in 50R and expected it to fit out-of-the-box like my altered 48R. Not the case, this item will need to be altered as well.
Otherwise, nice jacket, material is as expected, and the inside is pretty cool. Love the matching tie and pocket square.