Harry Potter Marauders Map Hat
When it's cold outside it can be hard to tell what people are thinking. Are they pure of heart or do they have mischief on the brain? You never know when a girl in a pea coat just might throw a snowball at your head. Anyone who has lived in a wintery place knows not to trust the cut of someone's coat. The thing is, with all of the hats and scarves you can't tell what expression they are wearing on their faces.
Well, this winter, be honest about what you're up to. You're not heading out into the world with only love in your heart. Let the people around you know that you might toss snowballs every once in a while. Make everyone aware that you might soon be cracking jokes and jump out from around corners. Hey, at least other people know what they can expect from you! The band of this hat is inscribed with, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good". The cap features the illustrations of the famous map from Harry Potter. It's topped with a pom-pom and it might just inspire some mischief. Hey, you let them know!
- Harry Potter Marauders Map Hat
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel outer shell
- 100% acrylic knitted lining & cuff
- Shell has printed graphic of the Marauders Map
- Cuff has embroidered phrase "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."
- 3" diameter pompom on top of hat
- Officially licensed