- Pair of Bookends
- Molded resin bookends
- Each bookend measures approx. 9" wide x 7.5" high x 2.5" deep
- Bookends have felt on the back side that is against the books
- Small anti skid pads at each corner of underside
- Bookends depict establishments mentioned in the books, including Gringott's Bank, Ollivander's, Flourish & Blotts, Quality Quidditch Supplies, Madam Malkin's Robe Shop, and Eelops Owl Emporium
- Windows of each establishment light up
- Each requires 3 AAA batteries, not included (total of 6 for the pair)
- Push button on/off switch on top of each bookend
- Officially licensed
Excitement wells inside you as Hagrid taps the last brick. You’ve seen the wall shift and scrape out of the way to reveal a cobbled street teeming with life a dozen times. But the hooting owls, children chattering about shining racing brooms, and adult wizards milling about the streets make it feel like home. Your heartbeat pounds, making the same sound in your chest as your shoes would on the stone paths. The smells of cauldron cakes, stacks of dusty books, and a spilled mug of butterbeer reach you from the page. Without ever taking a physical step onto the streets of Diagon Alley, you’re transported by the words inside your favorite books.
Get closer to the Wizarding World with these Harry Potter Diagon Alley Light Up Bookends. The officially licensed decorations capture the charming village in stunning detail. Each brick, window, and shop sign are molded into resin and glow with a warm yellow light when 3 AAA batteries are installed. Measuring just over 11 inches tall by 9 inches across, the enchanting decorations can be nestled between your Harry Potter book collection to recreate the cozy, narrow streets you love. Placed at the end of your bookshelves, these enchanting sculptures let your little library fill the familiar streets with every new story you store between their walls.