- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Attached foam boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Foam belt has fabric waist ties
- Stiffened fabric mask has mesh-covered eye openings, will limit vision
- Mask has elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed
House of Danvers
Meet Captain Marvel. Formally she went by Ms. Marvel. She has also gone by Binary (she still does, but whatever) and Warbird (the early 2000s were especially edgy, so Warbird was a cool name back then). She has been around since the '60s, so it makes sense that she has been through a couple of iterations. Even in the Marvel movie, we are initially introduced to Carol Danvers' character as Vers, an elite female Kree warrior, before discovering her history as an air force pilot. No matter what she is referred to, Carol has always been a soldier and keeper of the peace. If you or your little pilot like female superheroes or heroes in general, you will light up at our Captain Marvel Girl's Classic Costume.
Captain Marvel has had various costumes, but the movie version of her outfit is arguably the most popular. What we love is attention to detail. That's probably because this costume is officially licensed, so we ensured you got the closest rendition to the movie as possible. Gift this costume to a long-lost friend with amnesia or wear it to grocery shop. Whatever you do, you'll do it higher, further, and faster with this gear on.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review