A Beginner's Guide to Collectibles
Many of us have items from our youth that we enjoyed collecting, whether they be trading cards, comic books or other items. For many years we kept them in shoe boxes or maybe even folders where they would be safe. Like many people these items were eventually left behind or thrown out during spring cleaning, and never to be seen again. Regrettably with the collectible market today, these are items which could have been worth a good deal of money.
If you are new to collectibles and want to learn more about getting started, we have gathered a number of resources to learn about this fun and rewarding hobby. Review this information and share with others that would like to more about the world of collectibles.
- Collectible Definition
- Defining Collectibles
- What to Collect?
- Tips for Buying Antiques
- Appraisers Association of America
- Association of Collecting Clubs
- Where to Sell?
- Antiques & Fine Art
- Treasure or Trash?
- The Best Ways to Sell Your Stuff
- Trunks and Treasures
- Collecting Movie Memorabilia
- Presidential Memorabilia and Collectibles
- Sports Memorabilia and Cards
- Comic Book Collecting Association
- Coin Collecting Basics
- Stamp Collecting
- Antique and Collectible Price Guide