- Labyrinth Character Ugly Christmas Sweater
- 100% acrylic
- Rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs and waistband
- Knitted-in Labyrinth characters on front and back
- Officially licensed
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
What makes a legendary movie legendary? Some people might say that it's a great script, others might claim that it's deep character development, and to some the cinematography is important. While all of those elements can make a movie epic we think a legendary movie should be able to take you to another realm! And who could do that better than David Bowie teaming up with Jim Henson?
Back in the day, The Labyrinth transported people to a maze of creatures, wonders, and glam rock like no movie had before. This sweater embraces all of the characters that made this movie unique. There are layers that feature the "helping" hands that transported Sarah into the dark Oubliette, the weird fire creatures, Lugo the sweet rock giant, and of course elements of the glamorous goblin king: the white owl and Jared's stunning eyes. If you're thinking you need even more glam, sparkly threads are woven in the white spaces between the rich purples. It's almost enough to make you want to dance that magic dance.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- My favourite of FUN's Labyrinth Christmas sweatersSubmitted: January 27, 2019Reviewed By: OK_KO | January 27, 2019This is my favourite of FUN's Labyrinth Christmas sweaters. As with the other sweaters this one is actually a woven pattern (as opposed to the Christmas sweaters where they just print a fake sweater pattern onto a sweatshirt). The design is also present all the way around the shirt (Cheaper shirts often only have the pattern in the front). It's hard to see in the photos, but there are silver threads woven into this sweater that add a bit of sparkle.
I like this sweater a lot because of how obviously Labyrinth this one is! The Hi-Lo sweater is also lovely, but I do get some people asking me if that one is from Harry Potter. With Ludo, the Fireys, Jareth, and more all represented on this sweater there's no mistaking this one for any other movie. I loved this one so much I ended up purchasing a second one for safe-keeping.
- The power of the babe