- 100% acrylic
- Pull-on sweater has a crew neck and long, raglan sleeves
- Color contrasting rib-knit trim at neck & waistline, cuffs at wrists
- All-over knitted-in pattern w/ Rainbow Brite and Sprite on front
- Officially licensed
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
|Medium||Sleeve Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
Who says you can’t go home again?
The holidays will always be special, no matter how old you are. But have you ever noticed how when it gets a little colder outside, you naturally get more nostalgic? The snow starts falling and all the sudden you find yourself eating macaroni and cheese while queuing up top forty songs from your childhood. Decade homesickness can be a tough nut to crack. That’s why winter is the perfect time to throw on a sweater that serves up a healthy dose of the eighties. This adorable Rainbow Brite sweater will keep you warm while making you feel like you’re celebrating the holidays in the 1980’s… without seeing perms around every corner.
This not-so-ugly officially licensed Rainbow Brite sweater will still be a hit at ugly sweater Christmas parties. Why? Well, it’s hard not to love the retro colors and cheerful illustrations put together by our in-house designers. The colorful knit includes Rainbow Brite, her little Sprite helper and plenty of stars. The best part is, there's not a snowflake in sight, so you can wear this sweater whenever there’s a chill in the air! Here's to a cozy way to spread a little nostalgic color on earth!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Great sweater, slightly undersizedSubmitted: November 30, 2021Reviewed By: Christina | November 30, 2021Height: 5,9Size Ordered: 2XThe sweater is fantastic fabric, thick and warm. It looks exactly as the images. My only complaint is it is a little smaller than many other things I have in the same size. I'd say it fits more like a XL vs 2XL. It still fits, just fits more snug than my preferred loose fitting sweaters. Overall, love it!!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.