- Bodysuit w/ tail
- Shoe covers
- Soft 100% polyester brushed knit flannel
- Red reptile print jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Belly is yellow w/ red stripes
- Stuffed tail w/ yellow flannel spikes is sewn to back
- Yellow flannel wings have dragon scale print, are stretched over bendable wire frames, and fasten to costume by Hook and Loop fastener strips on either side of neck
- Shoe covers are the same reptile-print flannel as jumpsuit, have elastic at ankles and under the foot
- Spiked reptile print hood is lined w/ brown poly interlock, fastens under chin w/ Hook and Loop fastener
|Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|3T||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|4T||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
A Tiny Mythical Terror
If you’re looking for toddler costumes for your little one, you’re going to come across some pretty common options: lions, tigers, monkeys, maybe a starfish. There’s nothing wrong with these costumes; in fact, they’re great! But there’s something about your kiddo that’s just a little more...fierce. Don’t get us wrong, your little one isn’t malevolent or sinister. It’s more like they’re someone tiny to be reckoned with—a powerful force of nature. Sort of like a dragon. Much more than any normal animal, your toddler is a mythical powerhouse! And this Toddler Winged Dragon Costume is perfect for them.
Think about it, a dragon is the most appropriate creature imaginable for your little one. In this terrifyingly adorable outfit, your kiddo can rampage around their playpen, toppling fun houses and kicking bouncy balls all over the place! And, like a dragon, you never know what might appease them until it’s all over anyway.
This fun and endearing outfit will help your kiddo feel right at home as they have a blast tearing through their toys! The red scale-printed jumpsuit fastens at the back and has a yellow belly with red stripes. The stuffed tail has yellow flannel spikes and is sewn to the back—perfect for swiping around in a path of destruction! The yellow flannel wings have a dragon scale print and are stretched over bendable wire frames. Included shoe covers match the jumpsuit and have elastic at the ankles. Finally, the spiked reptile hood fastens under the chin and is lined with dragon teeth for a most monstrous look!
Quit Dragon Your Feet
Your little one can’t breathe fire, which is maybe fortunate for you, but that doesn’t mean they can’t leave a mess in their wake. Oh come on, you know you think it's cute. At least this costume keeps their destruction in character! Our suggestion: don’t even bother cleaning up after them, they’ll just bring it all down again! So don't waste another minute; just make this their go-to look and make life more exciting.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review