- Stuffed Krampus Head
- 100% acrylic
- Rib knit neck band, waist band, & sleeve cuffs
- Knitted-in Argyle pattern
- Stuffed head measures approx. 15" long
- Krampus head attaches to front of sweater with 3 metal snaps
"You better watch out", they said. "You'd better not cry", they warned. "You'd better not shout", they reiterated. Oh boy, there are a few kiddos out there who really should have listened to this cheerful song. Despite being told that Santa sees them when they're sleeping (creepy) and knows when they've been bad or good, some kids have been throwing fits and going on broccoli strikes even after they heard this classic song play on the radio. The thing is, the naughty list just doesn't get enough respect these days. Kids know that there will be something waiting under the tree no matter how many times they've screamed in the grocery store that year. What we need to do is reintroduce Christmas's creepiest character... Krampus!
A traditional character from Central Europe, this character is Santa's counterpart. He comes to people's houses and scares kiddos straight with a menacing sack and clanking chains. While some households in Europe actually invite someone dressed as this Christmas monster to visit their houses before the holidays, we'd say this sweater is a great, ghoulish compromise! Designed by our in-house creative team, this knit sweater has a sculpted Krampus head attached to the front. While it might not have the traditional holly jolly look, it's a great sweater those who want to help stir up a little seasonal niceness into the kids on the naught list!
- Too Small
- Five StarsSubmitted: December 26, 2021Reviewed By: Anonymous | December 26, 2021Great Quality!!! Very different!!! Soft!!! I love the fact that the head unsnaps from the sweater for cleaning!!! I have gotten lots of comments about it!!! I’m in Europe most Christmas’s and have attended some of the Krampus’. Parades!!! Your sweater is very unique and I can’t wait until I can go back to Europe!!