Women's Sunflower Princess Costume
Here are a list of the top ten reasons why it would be totally awesome to be a princess in real life.
- You get to sleep in a canopy bed.
- You get to wear a beautiful dress any time you want.
- You get to date a really handsome prince (or at the very least a well-to-do plumber sporting some green overalls).
- You get to live in a big fancy castle.
- You get to wear a bejeweled crown every day.
- You could rule over a legion of loyal subjects.
- You’d be able to hold some pretty spectacular go-kart races.
- You could star in your own video game.
- You can sing songs with animals.
- If you ever got kidnapped by some kind of weird monster or alien, plumbers and their brothers would jump out of sewer pipes to save you.
Yes, being a princess seems like a pretty sweet gig if you can get it, but the good news is that you don’t actually need to be a princess to look like one! With this women’s sunflower princess costume, you can achieve the look of an adventurous princess, ready to rule her people in style. It comes with a bright yellow dress made out of a shimmering satin, with plenty of golden mesh accents around the shoulder and waist. It even comes with a crown laden with faux jewels, so you can look like the benevolent ruler that you’ve always known yourself to be!
- Crown Headband
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress has back zipper, glittery knit mesh sleeves & skirt overlay
- Square neckline edged w/ foam scallops; faux gem at center
- Scalloped hem edge bands
- Glitter-covered foam crown has elastic bands that slide over plastic headband
- Crown has 3 faux gems
- Gloves shown in photo are sold separately