- 100% polyester satin & knit mesh fabrics
- Dress has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Satin base layer for bodice & skirt, knit mesh overlay, yoke, & sleeves
- Generously sprinkled with sliver glitter stars
- 2 foam butterflies attached to bodice front
- Plastic crown has hook & loop fastener strip at back
- Front of crown lights up; battery pack in pouch at back
- Requires 2 CR2032 button-type batteries (demo batteries included)
- Officially licensed
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
The Good, the Bad, and the Lovely
How well do you know the characters from the Wizard of Oz? We know that our main character, Dorothy is pure of heart, though she tends to get herself into a spot of trouble. We know that her companions are some of the finest examples of friends that a little girl who's been transported to a strange land from the gray plains of Kansas could ask for. We know that the green-hued Wicked Witch of the West is so bad she's good. Really! She uses flying monkeys as henchmen, that's a seriously cool villain! And of course, we know that Glinda the Good Witch is lovely in absolutely every way. She comes on the scene floating in a bubble, ready to send Dorothy on the trip of a lifetime. Are you ready to take on the loveliest role in Oz? Well, we have just the costume to get you started!
Anyone will feel magical when they slip into this licensed Glinda the Good Witch Costume from The Wizard of Oz. The floor-length pink gown is a real show-stopper with silver sparkly stars scattered all over the sheer overlay and dramatically puffed sleeves. The costume is simple to slip into with hook and loop fastener strips up the back. Topped off with dainty silver butterflies, this costume will give you the authority to ask, "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" as soon as you put it on!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review