- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Tail
- Hood w/ Attached Medal
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester
- Soft velour jumpsuit has back zipper
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Mitts have appliqued paw pads on palms
- Stuffed faux-fur-tipped tail sewn to back of suit
- Faux fur hood has soft-sculpted ears on top, cowl collar over shoulders
- Front of collar has felt "Courage" medal on striped ribbon
- Shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
Finding Their Courage
Courage can be hard to come by! Just look at the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz. He might be brave now, but when Dorothy and her friends first met him, he was a quivering mess, afraid of everything. Of course, that all changed once he set out on his journey across the Yellow Brick Road. With the help of his new friends, he was able to overcome some of the greatest hardships of his life. Maybe all your little one needs to become a bit braver is a quest to find a wizard with their friends... and this Kid's Wizard of Oz Cowardly Lion Costume!
Inspired by the classic character from the Wizard of Oz, this Kid's Cowardly Lion Costume transforms your child into a lion ready for a new adventure. The costume comes with a soft, velour jumpsuit that has attached mitts and foot covers. The stuffed tail attaches to the back with a hook and look fastener, and the headpiece features plenty of dark brown faux fur for a mane. The costume also comes with a courage medal as proof of your child's newfound sense of bravery! Be sure to check out all of our Wizard of Oz costumes to bring the whole gang together once again!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review