- Headband w/ Feather Tuft
- 100% polyester
- Sleeveless pullover tank dress has scoop neck edged with silver sequins
- Elongated bodice has solid lining with semi-sheer sequined overlay
- Dropped-waist skirt has 2 tiers of fringe over sequin knit base layer
- Silver sequined elastic headband has tuft of white feathers
|1X||Dress Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
Sure, black is a great hue for all evening events. You can't go to the theater, or the opera, or the ballet, or a ball without catching a glimpse of ladies dressed all in black. But you like to stand out. You defy societal expectations. You'll wear your hemline how you want to, darn it, and you'll dress in any color you like!
Whoa. You sound an awful lot like a flapper—willful, independent, free-thinking, and feisty! We love it! And even better, we love the idea of you hitting the big soiree tonight in this Silver Plus Size Flapper Dress Costume, dressed to the nines and feeling fine! In a sea of black frocks, you'll stand out as you stroll onto the balcony between rounds of the Charleston. Glitz and glam have always been in your wheelhouse, so we think it's high time we add "trend-setter" to your title, as well.
This eye-catching ensemble gets a huge style boost from glimmering silver hues. The sleeveless tank dress is cut loose in classic flapper style, and the drop-waist silhouette has a stunning sequined overlay. The whole garment is as easy to wear as it is fashionable! Two tiers of silvery fringe festoon the skirt and a coordinated silver sequin headband boasts feather accents and fits over your bob for a festive accessory. There's no doubt who the starlet of the room is tonight! You look made for the silver screen in this look!
This flapper look will make you so gleeful, you'll be practically giddy! Forget those other folks in their dark duds, you were made to stand out. A flapper through and through, your presence at the party is proving quite the talk of the town. Enjoy your moment to shine and never stop pushing those boundaries, doll!
- Five Stars
- not true to sizeSubmitted: June 14, 2018Reviewed By: Anonymous | June 14, 2018If you are a plus size and are considering this outfit, keep looking!! Absolutely not true to size. It is about 2 sizes smaller than what the size says.Monster Responds...I'm sorry you had sizing issues with this costume! Did you happen to reach out to Customer Service by chance? They can definitely help in situations like these.