- Shirt w/ Attached Drapes
- Waist Sash
- Pants w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester gauze, jersey knit, & faux leather fabrics
- Crinkled gauze shirt overlaps in front and is secured by same-fabric waist sash
- Brown shirt has a darker brown faux leather drape from each shoulder
- Brown jersey knit pants have elastic waistband
- Attached darker brown faux leather boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Molded vinyl belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Officially licensed
|Small||Pants Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Pants Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Pants Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
Jedi time! That's right, it's time for him to hop into the action from the galaxy far, far away. He's going to need to stop at the Jedi temple, because everyone just found out that he's force sensitive. And spoiler alert, he's really excited about it! Sure, he's ready to grab a lightsaber and do his part to battle the evil Sith, but first, he's going to have to take care of his training. Well, the first step in any journey is to get dressed, and we think he better be dressing like a Jedi for this appointment!
You don't have to look very far when choosing a Jedi Padawan costume style, we just recommend wearing the same threads that Anakin Skywalker wore! Sure, he ended up becoming Darth Vader, but that's no reason your kid shouldn't borrow Ani's supreme style sense. This costume replicates his style to a tee. His Jedi robes are a little darker than most, and he's got cool black sashes add to his own unique style. Complete this costume set with a lightsaber, sold separately, and your kiddo will be ready for his first day of Padawan training. This is gonna be FUN!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review