- Lower Body
- Upper Body
- Package of Freaky Fabric
- Body & head pieces are foam rubber mounted on metal frame
- Pieces slide together
- Arms & fingers have wire inside and can be positioned as desired
- Drape Freaky Fabric as desired
- Head lights up
- Plugs into a standard 110V household outlet
- Can be used indoors or outdoors, but cannot be allowed to get wet
- If used outdoors, base must be anchored with sandbags or tent stakes (not included)
- NOTE: The plug on this item may require an adapter (not included) for use outside the United States
Beware the Pumpkin!
Oh no. We don't know how to tell you this, but there's something...off about your pumpkin patch this year! The vines are writhing and groaning. The pumpkins look oddly veiny and menacing. And then, suddenly, one ripped free and stumbled off on green legs to terrorize the neighborhood! Who knew that pumpkins could grow TEETH! Or eat people?! This is not good. Maybe, if we're lucky, it will decide just to be a spooky addition to your Halloween yard decor. If we're not lucky...let's just say that you'll have the most dangerous Jack-o-lantern in history!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review