- 5 ft tall skeleton
- The back bone's connected to the neck bone, the neck bone's connected to the head bone...
- All components are connected with hinge joints
- Knee bolts can be tightened to hold position
- NOTE: skeleton cannot stand upright on its own; metal stand sold separately
Spooky Scary Skeletons!
Alright, so we don't necessarily find them spooky or scary, but we couldn't help ourselves. We see skeletons and we get all excited and start singing (there may even be some mild dancing). But, in our defense, bones are worth celebrating.
And why is that? Well, we're glad you asked (because now we get to geek out a little). Skeletons are awesome. They're the hardest parts of your body, but still somehow manage to grow over time, and they can even repair themselves, which is pretty awesome. And of course, as remains, they can tell us a lot about history or how people lived. Not to mention give people the heebie-jeebies. So yeah, bones are anatomically useful while being aesthetically frightful. In a word, they're versatile.
Which is precisely why we're pleased to offer this Realistic Posable Skeleton. It's perfect for all of your study (or scaring) needs. It's 5 feet tall, completely posable, and can be hung anywhere. Just get a load of all those awesome bones. We're not sure about you, but we're getting excited again. Spooky, scary, skeletons...
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Perfect!Submitted: June 18, 2020Reviewed By: John Wagner | June 18, 2020Got the skeleton and the raven. Quick shipping (4 days). It is good value for such a low price. Happily surprised at the quality. Thanks.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Monster Responds...It sounds like you're ready for Halloween! The combination of the poseable skeleton and raven sounds perfectly spooky. Feel free to tag us in any photos of your Halloween display on Instagram. We'd love to see how this turns out!