- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester crushed velvet and faux suede
- Dress has back zipper, keyhole neckline, short puffed sleeves, asymmetric hemline
- Bodice has ribbon lacing through loops of gold braid, faux leather straps with decorative plastic buckles
- Faux leather choker has decorative buckle, Hook and Loop fastener tab closure at back
- Fingerless gloves have ribbon bows, boot tops have printed gears
- Molded plastic goggles have elastic security band
Steampunk fashion needs to have a chance in the spotlight. If we don't start seeing steampunk outfits like this on the runways in the next ten years, we are going to be very disappointed! Just look at how stylish this costume is. Gears and machine parts just happen to make excellent detailing on clothing. Whoever thought of this must have been both a mechanical and fashion genius!
Living life in a steampunk world would be pretty cool. You're pretty much guaranteed to end up living in a Victorian era Great Britain because that just seems to be where all of these styles take place, and we could live in a world with a whole new range of technology! Sure, we wouldn't have social media, but we would have tons of other cool gadgets! We aren't too shabby at tinkering, we think we'd make a great steampunk mechanic.
Everything about this costume simply screams steampunk! The dress is Victorian era inspired and has fake leather straps across the bodice and gear detailing on the skirt. to match the fake leather straps, we've added this fake leather choker, complete with a decorative buckle. And of course, you'll be wearing goggles. Goggles are a necessity for whatever crazy steampunk contraption you might end up driving while in costume! Last but not least are the gloves and boot toppers we've included. The gloves are fingerless and the boot toppers are the same color as the shirt sleeves, giving this whole ensemble a sense of style we hope to see more of!
Now that you have a steampunk costume, it's time to steampunk your ride! Slap some fake gears on the outside, a couple of random pipes, maybe a few random pieces of brass. A couple extra touches will go a long way in making your ride steampunk!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points