- 100% polyester tricot and chiffon fabrics
- One-shoulder black sheath dress with chiffon drape sewn to right shoulder
- Neckline edged w/ black & metallic gold geometric brocade ribbon
- Knee-high slit in left side seam
- Belt is black felt w/ metallic gold braid trim & Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Polyfoam armbands have strips of metallic blue & gold edged w/ metallic gold braid
- Armbands have elastic bands, red plastic faux gems
- Headdress is black velvet & gold lamé striped, lined w/ satin
- Soft-sculpted gold cobra at center, w/ green faux gem eyes
- Semicircular black polyfoam collar fastens w/ cord ties
- Collar has metallic blue & gold appliques & gold braid trim
|Small||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
Queen of the Nile
You may not know this, but Nefertiti was a real Queen. She wasn't just mythical, but rather a woman of power and status. Not only does she have probably the most widely recognized name among all the famous historical rulers, but she was also widely loved even in her own time. She enjoyed largely equal power as her husband the pharaoh and used it to invest in and highly encourage the growth of Egyptian art and culture. So, if you want to embody the strength and power of one of history’s most famous and beloved women, put on this Women’s Nefertiti Egyptian Costume and prepare to steal the show!
Seriously, with this powerful and stately look, you can be a real queen. People will bow to your wishes and love you for your benevolent rule. And who knows, maybe you’ll even get some really great portraits or statues made of you someday! Or your own pyramid!
This royal look is bound to be remembered throughout the ages, just like you! The outfit consists of a one-shoulder black sheath dress featuring a neckline edged with black and metallic gold geometric brocade ribbon. The included belt is black with more gold braid trim, and it matches designs on the armbands and collar, which also feature strips of metallic blue and gold in the classic styling of ancient Egyptian fashion. And finally, to complete the look, the regal headdress is black velvet and gold striped and lined with satin for comfort.
A Great Ruler
So, now you can enjoy your newfound power and influence whenever you put this enchanting costume on. Just make sure to be a good ruler and to always treat your people well; maybe you’ll be remembered for thousands of years of history, too!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review