- Sleevelets w/ attached drapes
- Plus Size Egyptian Goddess Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit, knit mesh, faux leather & metallic knit
- Elastic neckline, clear shoulder straps, short circle skirt on bustier dress
- Knit mesh drape from back waistline, ruched knit mesh side panels on bodice
- Gold faux leather belt has draped knit mesh, Hook and Loop fastener closure, edging of geometric brocade ribbon;
- Forearm sleevelets are gold metallic knit & have drapes of knit mesh sewn along their length
- Semicircular gold faux leather collar is set w/ faux gems; ties w/ ribbons
- Gold metallic knit-covered foam crown fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back, has molded snake at front
- Also available in standard size
For Better or Worse
There’s a lot required of even a pharaoh like Cleopatch to etch their image into historical record through millenia. Enemies were indeed provoked, some ethically dubious decisions were made, and a costume like this Plus Size Egyptian Goddess Costume certainly fortified her identity as unmistakably Egyptian—even though she was greek! Despite what historians might call a messy history, Cleopatra lives on in popular culture and general memory as early human history’s most powerful woman. Sure, she co-ruled with a bunch of forgotten brothers and husbands, but they’re just that: forgotten. We don't want that for you, do we?
More than just a costume, this 100% polyester ensemble includes a gold faux leather belt draped in knit mesh, a gold faux leather collar, and a gold metallic knitcovered foam crown. The elastic neckline, clear shoulder straps, and short circle skirt on a busty dress will help to form around your godly figure. With all this, faux gems all over, o one will question that you mean business.
Write the History Books
How might you wield the power that comes with being early human history’s most powerful woman? How might you preside over legions of followers in the modern era? We don’t know if you’ll immortalize yourself, but we certainly won’t rule out the possibility. We’ll even offer you this Plus Size Egyptian Goddess Costume to get you on your very own path to immortality. Just please, in your quest for eternal recognition, try not to start any wars. Having provided you with the look that started it all, we just couldn’t bear that kind of guilt. Perhaps live life with the same wit and charm that inspired Cleopatra’s contemporaries and that will be enough to read your name in the history books of 4000 A.D.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review