- Pair of Gloves
- Eye Mask
- Deluxe Dark Knight Catwoman Costume
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Center-front zipper
- Shiny wet-look finish on collar and legs
- Foam & molded vinyl belt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Black elbow length gloves
- Plastic Catwoman ears headband
- Molded vinyl eye mask has elastic security band
- Officially licensed
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
It's a cat-eat-cat world out there in Gotham.
Seriously. The crime is rampant, and not just out on the street. Fancy-pantsy aristocrats are robbing people too. Taking advantage of them... or just taking whatever they want really. Like what's with that Bruce Wayne kid? Spoiled much? He throws extravagant parties, spends money like it's going out of style, and lives a posh playboy life. He probably has no idea what Gotham is really like.
But you do, don't you? You've seen the grimy streets and the manipulative crime bosses and you're tired of their bull. Well, we couldn't agree more. We think it's high time someone stood up for themselves, or maybe at least got back at these bad guys.
Of course, in a world of giant bats, you'll have to be smart. Agile. Cunning. You'll need to be able to outsmart those crime bosses and slip away if the Bats shows up. You'll probably want a mask and some neat toys. You know. Because you can. And an outfit of course! Maybe a theme? Like this Deluxe Dark Knight Catwoman Costume. It takes cat burglary to a whole new level. There's a black polyester jumpsuit with shiny finish on the legs and collar, a foam belt, elbow-length gloves, and a vinyl eye mask. You'll look sleek and dashing, which'll be perfect for your conniving plans, won't it? Now go out there and put those criminals in their place! Just keep a wary eye out for the Batman.
- Don’t buy!Submitted: October 22, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | October 22, 2022This was so cheap where do I begin? It’s see through, the headband is glued and came broken, the sleeves aren’t long sleeves and the gloves go to your wrists. The costume is also grey and not black. The only thing of decent quality was the belt.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.