- Scarf w/ attached arm & wrist cuffs
- 100% polyester interlock knit, lamé, lace & glitter organza fabrics
- Sleeveless floor-length pullover black interlock sheath dress
- Dress yoke is leopard-print lamé w/ gold lamé drape at center front
- 36" x 39" gold organza scarf has attached arm & wrist cuffs that fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Collar is leopard-print lamé w/ lace overlay & sequin trim; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Gold lamé headband fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener; has 4 strands of gold-tone beads at each side
|Small||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
Fit for a Queen
Everyone knows Cleopatra. Great Queen of Egypt, wife of Ptolemy (both XIII and XIV), and great historical Temptress of much of the ancient world. But not everybody knows that she spoke a ton of languages, and was the last ruler of Egypt before it became part of the Roman Empire. But perhaps even more interesting is the idea that she lived day-to-day as a fashion icon! But what did she do in her spare time? Did she roam the halls of the Egyptian palaces in Ohio State sweats and a ponytail? Probably not! She needed more formal wear—something pretty similar to this Adult Black and Teal Cleopatra Costume!
Sure, this outfit probably isn’t as comfortable as a pair of sweats, but it is far more fit for a Queen of the Nile. In this look, you’ll be the brightest star of the occasion—as you should be!
If you’re going to rule a major empire of the ancient world, you’re going to have to look good almost all the time. And this outfit can help! The sleeveless floor-length pullover black dress has a gorgeous flow to it and features a yoke with leopard-print and a gold drape. In the style of high class Egyptian clothes, a gold organza scarf is included, and attaches to wrist cuffs. The collar is leopard print with a lace overlay and sequin trim. Finally, to complete the look, a crown fastens around your head and has four strands of gold-tone beads on each side.
A Fashion Icon
With this look on, you’ll understand why Cleopatra was such a stylish symbol. Every inch of her stands out from the commoners. Become fascinated with all of the amazing accents and accessories she enjoyed and bedeck yourself in the glamorous style with which she ruled!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review