- Bowling Glove
- Ball Rag
- The Big Lebowski Mens Jesus Costume
- 100% Polyester fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper closure
- Jumpsuit also has four pockets on front
- Plastic metallic closure on faux belt
- Bowling glove has look and loop tape closures
- Bowling bag is stretch knit
Jesus Quintana is a flashy guy. If you think he's going to head to the lanes in just a bowling shirt, then you don't understand The Jesus. He needs an outfit that's as audacious as his personality. Now, you can get his audacious look with The Jesus Costume, officially licensed from The Big Lebowski.
This costume comes with everything you need to get Jesus Quintana's look. The purple jumpsuit fits with a zipper in the front and even has functional pockets in front. It has an attached belt around the waist with a plastic clasp in front. Finally, it also comes with a bowling glove and a bowling bag to finish off the look. You'll be ready to roll at the alley in no time!
The Big Lebowski is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved. A Note to Parents: The Big Lebowski is rated R. Consult www.filmratings.com for further information.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Size and proportions all wrongSubmitted: September 18, 2019Reviewed By: Current Customer | September 18, 2019I am 5'8" tall and normally wear a Large size in costumes as I have a 42" chest.. The Large size costume I received is the correct length for me, but the proportions are way off. The torso reaches all the way down to mid-thigh, with the legs having only a 21" inseam. I would look like a purple penguin wearing this. Furthermore, the girth of this costume is so large I am sure that a 350 lb. man could wear it. The belt is a few inches above my waist in spite of the lengthy torso..
On the positive side, the costume is a very accurate reproduction of the one in the movie as far as color and style go. I have taken out my scissors and sewing machine and am doing the best I can to tailor it to fit me reasonably well.
- Five Stars