- Chest Armor
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Shin Guards
- 100% polyester netting, velvet, faux fur & faux leather
- Short-sleeved pullover tunic is mesh that looks like chain mail
- Faux leather pullover chest armor has silver-tone metal studs on front
- Faux leather belt has cord ties, studded front medallion
- Velvet cape has wide faux fur collar
- Faux leather strap from right side of cape goes around body, connects w/ cord ties at back of left shoulder
- Faux fur gauntlets have studded faux leather bands, laced cord closure
- Faux leather shin guards have elastic in top edge above faux fur cuff
- Faux leather helmet has stuffed horns, decorative metal studs, elastic band at back
- Helmet has elastic band at back
Well guess what? Marvin, our lead accountant and generally pretty laid back guy, just did that genetic ancestry test and found out that he is not, in fact, half-Flemish and half-English, like he thought, but rather 100% Scandinavian. Apparently, that means he comes from a line of proud Vikings. Of course, Marvin now feels like he must act like it. Long story short, we now have a ton of Viking gear at the office that we wear every other Friday, and Wednesdays have become “open fire pit lunch days.” It’s all very...fun. Anyway, if you want to celebrate your Viking lineage, or just the coolness of Vikings in general, then pick up this Adult Viking Warrior Costume!
Trust us, regardless of how intimidating Marvin has become with this new knowledge, dressing up like a Viking is actually pretty fun. You do feel a bit tougher, stronger, more powerful under all the straps and capes and faux furs. No wonder they succeeded in conquering so much of the world!
This fearsome outfit features a pullover netted black and silver tunic with faux leather chest armor that is silver studded on the front. The included velvet cape with faux fur trim criss-crosses in the front and ties together in the back and adds that perfect flair to every move you make. Faux fur gauntlets with leather trim coordinate with faux leather shin guards with faux fur trim on top. You even get a belt and a hat, complete with stuffed horns and an elastic inside band to help secure it to your head. Like we said, this is an elaborate costume that will help channel the power of the Vikings through you. And we'll say, it does make the workday go faster.
A Great Victory
The Vikings were incredibly successful as conquerors. And we're happy that Marvin now has that going for him. And really, it is kind of fun to eat grilled meat outdoors every Wednesday, even if the winter has been particularly rough this year. So when you throw this costume on, just make sure that you embrace that same level of communal fun that the Vikings themselves championed! And prepare yourself for the food!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review