- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip-on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- *NOTE: OppoSuits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
You're a person with some out there ideas. Your daydreams aren't limited to the boring, earthly plane. Your mind can travel where ever it wants. Some days you might find your brain tiptoeing through deep coral reefs under the sea. Maybe one day you just won't be able to get your mind off of the mysterious hoodoos in Turkey. Other days you might notice that your mind farther out, exploring the Milky Way, floating through clouds of hydrogen, taking in the sights. Whether you find yourself pondering what dark matter is or if there is some kind of organism living on Mars, this is the suit to tell the world that you're the kind of person with deep spacey thoughts (which is totally a good thing).
Want a look that'll show off your cosmic mind? Whether you're dressing up for an intergalactic wedding or heading out to a space convention, you're sure to feel your best in this Opposuits look. The jacket has a narrow collar, breast pocket, and buttons down with bright blue buttons that pop. The slim cut pants are cut longer so you can pair them with a casual pair of shoes. You'll even have pockets so you can be prepared with a pen and paper in case you meet your favorite astronaut.
Moon Walk Wonder
Are you ready to look like a worldly wonder? You'll look like you're aiming for the stars when you're rocking this look! Want to head out with a crew of colorfully clad folks? Look through the rest of our suits to find a look for everyone else in your group. If there's one-way to blow over the crowd when your bachelor party enters the room, it's the gorgeous Galaxy guy suit. Who knows where a look like this will launch you!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!