- Shell: 70% viscose, 30% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
- Single-button front closure
- 2 pockets
- Decorative buttons on sleeve cuffs
- Jacket lining is an all-over print of Gizmo the Gremlin
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Size 2||Sleeve Length||24"||61cm|
|Size 2||Jacket Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 4||Chest||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Size 4||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Size 4||Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Size 4||Jacket Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 6||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Size 6||Waist||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Size 6||Jacket Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Size 8||Sleeve Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 8||Jacket Length||26"||66cm|
|Size 10||Chest||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Size 10||Sleeve Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 10||Waist||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Size 10||Jacket Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Size 12||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Size 12||Jacket Length||27"||69cm|
|Size 14||Chest||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Size 14||Sleeve Length||26"||66cm|
|Size 14||Jacket Length||27"||69cm|
|Size 16||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Size 16||Waist||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Size 16||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Size 18||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Size 18||Jacket Length||28"||71cm|
|Size 20||Sleeve Length||27"||69cm|
|Size 20||Waist||46 1/2"||118cm|
|Size 20||Jacket Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Size 22||Sleeve Length||27"||69cm|
|Size 22||Jacket Length||29"||74cm|
|Size 24||Chest||53 1/2"||136cm|
|Size 24||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Size 24||Waist||49 1/2"||126cm|
|Size 24||Jacket Length||29"||74cm|
Breaking the Rules
Some rules need to be broken. Not the ones regarding Mogwai, of course. You should still never get a Mogwai wet or feed it after midnight. The rules of style on the other hand? Those are just waiting to be broken in two. Take the simple business blazer. It's formal, functional, and serious. Those are the rules, but this Gremlins Gizmo Women's Blazer aims to break them by adding the classic movie, Gremlins into the equation.
Gizmo snuck his way onto this Gizmo Women's Blazer! The ever-so-subtle lining in this blazer is made of a satin material and features a repeating pattern of the adorable character from the movie for a dash of 80s nostalgia. The exterior is a rich fawn color, perfect for casual wear or for expressing yourself during an interview. The front features convenient pockets and the single button closure in front lets you move with ease. The unique style of this blazer adds a little fun, rule-bending twist to any outfit!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Love love love!Submitted: July 23, 2020Reviewed By: Krista | July 23, 2020Height: 5’5”Weight: 180This is so cute. Ordered up one size because I don’t like things to fit too snug. Fits just how I love! Business on the outside, party on the inside. So freaking cute and nostalgic. Can’t wait to wear this into the office one day- currently wearing for work from home :)Monster Responds...Sweet! We're so glad that you're loving this Gremlins blazer. For now, it looks super cute when you're working from home!
- loVE IT
- Love the blazer but runs small in the armsSubmitted: May 22, 2023Reviewed By: Current Customer | May 22, 2023I ordered this blazer and was excited to receive them to take to a conference for work. I paid rush shipping and all to get them in time, but they run rather small in the arms. The blazer fit everywhere except the arms were very tight. I exchanged them both for the next size up. If you have bigger arms, you may want to consider sizing up.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Blazer
- Excellent. Quality
- Five StarsSubmitted: January 15, 2022Reviewed By: Mel | January 15, 2022Fun design. Good quality for the cost. Sizing is accurate. Very happy with my purchase. I initially thought the pockets were fake but you just have to unsew the stitching and the pockets are there. Would highly recommend. I wear the blazer to work where I'm expected to wear a suit and the quality is good enough for that.
- Beautiful and Fun.Submitted: August 14, 2021Reviewed By: CIM.| August 14, 2021Height: 5’6”Weight: 147Size Ordered: Size 6I love this blazer. The reason for the 4 stars is because I bought a size 8 and the fit seemed too big, so I exchanged it for a 6 and it did fit, but was tighter than i hoped and not really the comfort level I will prefer. However, I kept it and believe I could wear it with a lighter shirt underneath. The blazer is made well and the material does not appear cheap all. The material is definitely for autumn weather. If you can get the right fit for your body, I believe you would love it too. I have the Black Wonder-woman one and the 8 is perfect, as is the skirt from same line. Great pieces.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy customer!
- Five Stars
- Love! Love! Love!Submitted: May 7, 2021Reviewed By: Anonymous | May 7, 2021Size Ordered: Size 8
- Five Stars
- Great for work!Submitted: March 21, 2021Reviewed By: Crystal | March 21, 2021I have been needing a nice blazer for a while and I couldn't wait to get this! The product is thigh and high quality and is just like the pictures shown. It fits great. I sized up and glad that I did. I'm excited to wear this.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.