- 92% polyester 8% spandex blazer shell, 100% polyester lining
- Slim fit for tailored look, vent slit on the back
- 1 button front closure, 3 faux exterior pockets, faux buttons on the cuffs
- Inside lining has Freddy print images
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Size 2||Jacket Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 2||Sleeve Length||24"||61cm|
|Size 4||Chest||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Size 4||Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Size 4||Jacket Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 4||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Size 6||Waist||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Size 6||Jacket Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Size 6||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Size 8||Chest||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Size 8||Jacket Length||26"||66cm|
|Size 8||Sleeve Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 10||Chest||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Size 10||Waist||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Size 10||Jacket Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Size 10||Sleeve Length||25"||64cm|
|Size 12||Jacket Length||27"||69cm|
|Size 12||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Size 14||Chest||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Size 14||Jacket Length||27"||69cm|
|Size 14||Sleeve Length||26"||66cm|
|Size 16||Waist||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Size 16||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Size 16||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Size 18||Jacket Length||28"||71cm|
|Size 18||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Size 20||Waist||46 1/2"||118cm|
|Size 20||Jacket Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Size 20||Sleeve Length||27"||69cm|
|Size 22||Jacket Length||29"||74cm|
|Size 22||Sleeve Length||27"||69cm|
|Size 24||Chest||53 1/2"||136cm|
|Size 24||Waist||49 1/2"||126cm|
|Size 24||Jacket Length||29"||74cm|
|Size 24||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
Only in Dreams
In dreams, anything can happen. Many of them even make the impossible, possible. For those who live on Elm Street, dreams herald Freddy Krueger, the villainous man of nightmares. This Nightmare on Elm Street Women's Blazer does both. It makes the impossible, possible and heralds the man of terror. It combines horror movie villain, Freddy Kruger, with a formal blazer, for a look that's both freaky and fashionable.
Fashion meets Freddy with this Nightmare on Elm Street Women's Blazer. On the exterior, this blazer has all of the features of a formal suit, such as notched lapels, a single button closure in front for ease of movement, and functional pockets. Perfect for a casual day in the office! The interior, however, comes with a terrifying surprise—Freddy Krueger. The satin lining has a Freddy-themed pattern, letting you secretly bring your love of horror movies to any occasion. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or pair it with some slacks to take it the look to the office!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Five Stars
- Great quality, slightly too bigSubmitted: March 3, 2020Reviewed By: Anonymous | March 3, 2020The quality of this jacket is great overall. Unfortunately, it was just slightly too big on the waist and arm length. Still wearable, but it's not as slimming as I had hoped. I'll have to take it to a seamstress. Still love it though.Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how this Nightmare on Elm Street blazer fit! We hope it works perfectly once you get it altered.
- Five Stars