- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Foam boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Foam belt has printed pouches, fabric waist ties
- Fabric hood/mask covers entire head, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Officially licensed
It’s the Merc with the Mouth! We’d stand by and say this was easily the best comic book adaptation to come out of the last several years (eat it Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America), in fact, probably ever. We mean, honestly, as you sit there in your chair--or in your lair--searching for that perfect character component to your...painful...sense of humor, clicking link after link, don’t you already know you’ve found what you’re looking for?
How did we do at breaking the fourth wall back there? Not as good as our man Deadpool, that’s for sure. But when you throw on this Men’s Deluxe Deadpool Movie Costume, you’ll feel right at home jumping into character, out of character, and everywhere in between. You’ll have a sharp wit, humor like a spit, and an attitude that just won’t quit (ok, we’ll stop). But really, this outfit is pretty ideal for those of you that love having that little bit of edge, that extreme snarky side mouth, the fun at all costs mentality--just like our morally ambiguous mercenary hero here.
In any case, enjoy this officially licensed costume, complete with a full jumpsuit, soft-sculpted padding to fill in the chest and shoulders for a muscular look, and included foam boot tops. It even has a belt with printed pouches and a fabric hood. Just don’t forget to pick up Gage on your way to wherever you’re going, something tells us he doesn’t like to be stood up.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review